Are you looking for a cheap way of relaxing? You can have an inflatable hot tub that sets up in just a couple of hours. Inflatable hot tubs are gaining popularity nowadays.
There are many different models and brands on the market, so it’s a good idea to choose the best one according to your needs and preferences. In this review, we are going to review CosySpa inflated inflatable hot tubs.
CosySpa inflatable hot tubs are really popular because they offer good value for money. They provide you with relaxing moments during cold winter days or any other time of the year. You can find them at an affordable price, so it is definitely worth it!
The CosySpa brand has been around since 2007 when it got introduced to the market. Besides inflatable hot tubs, this company also has many other items in their range – from inflatable pools to padded pool lounges and much more.
According to the manufacturer, their products are made with high-quality materials that can resist the harsh conditions in Canada, so you can easily use them all year long.
All of their products have been tested for durability, so you can be sure that they are of good quality.
CosySpa offers quite a few inflatable hot tub models to choose from. When buying an inflatable hot tub, you have to think about where and when it will be used, as a portable model will be a better choice for those who want to take it with them on their trips. It is also a good idea to think about the number of people you are going to use it with and choose an appropriate size.
Inflatable hot tubs from CosySpa can accommodate two-six people. They look stunning, and the design is nice so that they will complement any backyard or garden décor.
These inflatable hot tubs are made of sturdy TriTech three-ply laminated PVC with FiberTech reinforcement. The inner lining of all models is puncture-resistant, and the base also has a thermal insulation layer for maximum safety.
These models are simple to set up and use, as all you have to do is fill them with water through the filter system that comes with a garden hose. The heating process will take several hours, but they provide relaxing warm water once it’s done. There are many reasons people choose inflatable hot tubs, but one of the main advantages is that they are really easy to set up.
Benefits of CosySpa
Some of the benefits you will get from CosySpa include:
- They provide relaxation and help you relieve stress;
- They strengthen your immune system;
- You can use them to improve blood circulation;
- Since they are inflatable, they are really easy to set up and move around.
- Not all inflatable hot tubs have such features as massaging bubble jets, so you will definitely enjoy using this model.
- One of the biggest benefits is that everyone can use inflatable hot tubs because there are no age or physical limitations. Those who find it difficult to walk for too long will be really happy about CosySpa inflatable hot tubs as they are portable, and you can easily move them around your backyard or garden. Whether you are six years old or 60, everyone can get in the tub and relax!
- All CosySpa inflatable hot tubs are made of puncture-resistant 3-ply laminated PVC, so they are safe to use.
- They come with a thermal insulation layer that protects them against frost and cold weather. This means that you can use them all year round, but it is recommended to empty the tubs in the cold winter months.
Factors to consider when buying CosySpa hot tubs
Make sure you know how many people can fit in the hot tub. Don’t forget about children and babies.
Dimensions: Measure the space where it will be placed to make sure there is enough room for your hot tub. You don’t wish to buy a product only to find out once home that it won’t fit through your front door.
There are three types of materials used; acrylic, metal, and wood. Acrylic is lightweight and easy to clean but more expensive than the other two materials, which are less durable and can become stained or scratched over time.
Some CosySpa hot tubs come with seats and leg rests, while others do not. So, decide whether this feature is important for you before purchasing as they tend to be more expensive.
This is the use of different lights to relax muscles which can reduce muscle pain and relieve stress. Some hot tubs offer this feature, while others do not. So, check before purchasing if you plan to use your hot tub for therapeutic reasons to see whether it’s worth investing in one that offers this function.
4. Control panel
Hot tubs with a control panel at the edge tend to be easier to use than where there isn’t one. The water jets, temperature, and lighting can all be adjusted easily instead of getting in and out constantly.
5. The thickness of seat walls
This will determine how many people can comfortably sit around the hot tub. If you wish to host gatherings, then look for thicker seat walls.
Check if the hot tub is made using sturdy materials and isn’t flimsy, so you don’t have to worry about it falling apart.
7. Removable seats
This feature allows for more people to fit in the hot tub. For example, if your CosySpa has four removable seats, then eight people can fit into the hot tub instead of just six people if there are no removable seats.
8. Water jets with a water filter
These two features go hand-in-hand as the water filter cleans the water, which ensures that harmful bacteria doesn’t spread around the water, therefore, keeping it clean for longer periods or if you don’t have time to clean the hot tub, then look for one that has these two features.
9. Pump with a water filter
The pump forces the water through the water jets, so again, check it’s combined with a water filter for added protection.
10. Size of air blower
The larger the air blower, the more powerful it will be, which means you won’t have to use as much effort to get back your desired temperature after using cold tap water. For example, if your pool is usually 20 degrees, but you tested it and found out that when using cold tap water, it only reaches 13 degrees, buy a hot tub with an air blower capable of heating up to 23 degrees or higher.
Skin-safe jets: Consider jets that won’t cause any irritation or injury to the skin
11. Water Heater
This is an important feature as it heats the water. It’s similar to your household water heater, but for a smaller amount of time; however, this feature can increase your energy bill, so if you opt not to include this function, make sure you use only cold tap water.
12. Power usage
The higher the wattage, the more powerful it will be. If you are concerned about high energy bills, then buy one with a lower wattage.
A timer lets you preset when you want your air blower and jet features turned on, reducing unnecessary power usage. For example, if you know that every Saturday morning after 10 am and your children ask for a hot tub session, you can preset to have all jet features, and the air blower turns back on at 10 am so by the time they are out of bed, it’s ready for them.
14. Water filtration system
This feature cleans the water so harmful bacteria don’t spread around. It removes dirt from the water and any other particles or chemicals, which makes all your family using it safer.
There are a variety of jets that can be used based on how powerful you want the massage experience to be. For example, if you want a very strong jet, then look for one with more or bigger nozzles; however, if this is too powerful, consider buying one that only has two jets instead of three as this will reduce the power consumption.
16. Water flow
The water flow is what you typically find on a garden hose; basically, it controls how fast or slow the jets are. So check what type of water flow you desire before buying your hot tub.
17. Waterfall feature
A waterfall feature helps relax muscles and provides a gentle mist, reducing high operating energy consumption. If this option is available, purchase one with a built-in waterfall that can be turned off if not desired.
Our best CosySpa reviews
The CosySpa Bubble Massage Spa for four is the perfect addition to any outdoor space. Enjoy the simple pleasure of sitting back and unwinding in warm, soothing bubbling water while you chat with family or friends, watch the kids play, or just relax with a good book.
Experience deep penetrating far-infrared heat therapy to soothe tired muscles after a day on the job or a refreshing day outdoors. You can turn any area into an oasis that beckons you to enjoy its warmth and relaxation – simply inflate the spa, fill it up, plug it in and start enjoying. Its compact size makes it great for patios and decks and gardens, balconies, and even indoors if you have a power outlet handy. There is no professional installation required – setup is easy for anyone right out of the box! The attractive wood grain finish looks great anywhere you place it.
Simply enjoy quiet relaxation time for yourself. The spa is also great for soothing away the aches and pains of arthritis, tendonitis, and sports injuries. The gentle massage action helps relieve muscle tension and joint stiffness while the warm water relaxes tired muscles.
Chemical-free and soft-to-the-touch fabric liners with an attractive wood grain finish is durable enough for all-season comfort without sacrificing style. When not in use, it conveniently deflates to a flat disk that can be easily rolled up into an easy-to-handle bundle or stored away inside its transportation bag. The spa comes complete with a puncture repair kit, two filter cartridges, three fire bricks, two bags of test strips, a measuring cup, thermal ground cloths to protect your floors from tub heat when in use or during setup, and storage, and a carry bag for easy transport.
- It can host four people.
- The hot tub operates quietly; hence you won’t get that annoying sound.
- The two Internal pumps for bubble jets and three Rubber nozzles with adjustable flow control dials provide therapeutic water massage for your back, neck, and legs.
- It is easy to set up this tub without tools or professionals. It inflates in approximately 5 minutes, saving you time and money on expensive contractor fees when setting up a new hot tub!
- It has a soft fabric liner which is very comfortable.
- The round shape gives you more space to move around comfortably.
- It uses a special filter cartridge that rids your water of impurities and unwanted substances such as calcium, sulfur, magnesium, etc.
- Some customers have complaints about the cartridge.
The CosySpa Hot Tub Canopy Shelter is an extra level of protection that allows you to use your hot tub even during those occasions when the weather is not playing ball.
This useful accessory for your hot tub will protect you from the elements and turn your hot tub into an idyllic retreat all year round. The CosySpa Hot Tub Canopy Shelter will shelter your hot tub from the wind, rain, and snow. Simply unzip the top mesh panel to enjoy ventilation without letting the summer rays in if it’s sunny.
The CosySpa Hot Tub Canopy Shelter comes with its carry bag making storage and transportation easy. It has excellent construction and is made from high-quality polyester. The strong steel frame makes it robust and durable. The process of assembling it is also quite easy.
The CosySpa Hot Tub Canopy Shelter is supported with three legs inserted into the ground for greater stability. You can easily adjust it to your desired height.
The canopy will protect you against:
- It has a heavy-duty steel frame.
- The hot tub is made from weather-resistant polyester fabric.
- The mesh panels allow more ventilation.
- The zippered mesh door allows easy access to your hot tub from all sides.
- It comes with a carry bag for easy storage and transportation.
- It is easy to set up
- Ventilation is provided
- Not suitable for use in strong winds
The CosySpa 6-person hot tub is perfect for winter months where you still want to enjoy relaxing in a warm water bubble bath. It’s designed to heat up quickly (within 3 hours), and the built-in hard water treatment system delivers soft, refreshing spa water. With seven unique massage therapy systems, this inflatable spa is perfect for unwinding with friends or family. It’s made of commercial-grade PVC, is easy to clean and maintain, and is backed by a warranty so that you can enjoy this product worry-free. The hot tub is easy to set up and deflates for quick and convenient storage, especially during the warmer months. It also comes with a free Filter Cartridge!
This inflatable hot tub can be used as an outdoor spa on cool summer nights or as an indoor therapy spa during cold winter months. Enjoy healthy, clean fun in this comfortable 5-person spa. Get cosy with your spouse, unwind after a long day at work, or finish chores around the house – whatever your reason for enjoying this therapeutic experience, it’s perfect for everyone! This product has been designed with low water surface tension that provides a soothing massage feeling of hydrotherapy. You will never feel more relaxed than when you treat yourself to a soothing, warm water bubble bath.
- The process of assembling is quite straightforward. Only
- You only need to inflate our pieces, and then the blower will do the rest.
- It takes less than 3 hours for it to heat up to 37 C/98F.
- This product is easy to set up and deflates quickly, so you can store it in your garage when not in use.
- This home spa is made of commercial-grade PVC material for extra durability and longevity, making this 6-person hot tub an investment that pays off.
- The built-in hard water treatment system provides soft water through an integrated salt water chlorinator.
- Easy to operate
- Heats fast
- Quick to set-up
- Expensive to run
- Noisy when in operation
- It takes up a lot of space in your backyard (when inflated)
The CosySpa hot tub cover is the perfect solution for the winter season. Easy to use and simple to install, this premium inflatable lid will preserve your spa’s heat better than any standard hot tub cover. The high-quality material makes it resilient enough to withstand all weather conditions while still soft enough to prevent damage.
A unique round design means that this cover provides up to 15% increased thermal insulation compared to other covers on the market. The integrated rain overflow bladders are designed into the cover should there be a risk of water ingress into your hot tub due to rainfall; you are safe in the knowledge that it has been taken care of with these specially placed flaps before any water reaches your heater unit. The CosySpa premium inflatable hot tub lid is the best cover you can buy to protect your investment, saving energy and money.
It is available in two sizes to fit spas with dimensions of 1.6m or 2.2m in diameter so that you can choose the perfect one for your hot tub. The CosySpa energy-saving inflatable hot tub cover features a wide range of benefits that help keep your spa protected and at its best all year round – whatever the weather outside may be. Another great feature is the way it protects your investment without taking up any extra storage space when not in use. This means huge savings in both time and money when using your spa all year round.
The benefits of high-quality insulation are endless, but this premium cover offers significantly more than the average spa lid does.
It includes an exclusive rain overflow function where wide flaps are located around the sides of the CosySpa inflatable hot tub cover. This clever design ensures that no water can enter your hot tub during periods of heavy rainfall,
- It is easy to inflate and deflate for removal at the beginning of the season or during cold weather—no need to remove other covers from your hot tub.
- The product protects against rain, snow, and leaves.
- It heats up to 15% increased thermal insulation compared to traditional cover designs.
- Its round design offers more surface area coverage meaning less heat loss over time.
- Round design provides more surface area, meaning less heat is lost.
- It protects against rain and snow.
- It protects the heater unit built into the hot tub from damage during inclement weather conditions.
- Inflates and deflates for easy removal to either store your hot tub or use it like a jacuzzi.
- Some customers have issues with the process of inflating the hot tub.
Buying your hot tubs from this brand is one sure way of getting that relaxing feeling after a long day or on holiday. Our buyer’s guide will help you get the right one from the CosySpa brand.