This article is going to be a review of the Dellonda hot tubs. There are going to be pros and cons for such a product, so it can help you decide whether or not you want to purchase this product. The Dellonda hot tubs are known for being an affordable option, especially if you’re looking to buy something small. While this may not be the most important thing in your decision-making process, it can help you decide faster if you are interested or not.
The Dellonda is a brand of hot tubs, among other products. While the name may not be as popular as a few other brands, Dellonda does have a following. They are known for being economical and small, so it makes sense that people who have limited space in their backyard would want to go with this product. In addition, simply because they are cheap doesn’t mean that the quality isn’t there. These hot tubs can last you many years if handled correctly and if they’re taken care of from the beginning.
The Dellonda is on the low end of average among different models of hot tubs available today in terms of price point. The majority of online reviews score these products very highly. When compared to other budget-friendly options, however, Dellonda does not score as high. This is most likely because its budget-friendly price point comes with limitations. While the quality is still there, most consumers find it difficult to justify spending less money when they can buy something of higher quality for just a few hundred dollars more.
The Dellonda hot tubs come in a variety of different models and styles. These choices can help you narrow down your options and see what may work for your backyard.
At the time of this writing, none of these items is available from Amazon. This means that if you want to buy them from a reputable retailer, you’ll have to purchase them elsewhere. Fortunately, their parent company sells them directly through their website. In fact, they offer several different sets with varying prices and features to choose from.
Benefits of Dellonda hot tub
The following are the advantages of Dellonda hot tubs:
- The Dellonda hot tubs are known for being affordable. This is probably the most attractive quality since it’s difficult to find a good-quality hot tub at such a price point. If you’re on a tight budget, then this may be the best option for you to go with, especially if you do not have much room in your backyard and cannot accommodate larger products.
- Another Benefit is that they offer numerous models and styles to choose from. This can help narrow down your decision and allow you to pick one that’s attractive and goes well with the current layout of your backyard. All Dellonda models come with over 100 jets so you know what you’re getting in terms of features and accessories no matter which one you buy.
- The hot tubs are made with sturdy, durable material. This can be seen once you open the box and see all of the pieces together. They’re heavier than other models, so you know that they are more solid. While this may not mean much to some people, it can give others peace of mind knowing that their purchase is worth every dime they spend on it.
- The Dellonda company offers excellent customer service. There have been various complaints about specific retailers not being as helpful as was promised, but this is definitely not a problem with the parent company themselves. If anything ever goes wrong or if you have any questions or concerns about your product, call them up directly for immediate assistance.
- Lastly, the warranty period for these products is also great. They come with a warranty for their products. This can help ease your mind knowing that they are willing to stand by you for at least a full year. The parts and pieces are meant to last through this point, so there would be no need for you to replace anything prematurely if something were to go wrong.
What look out for when buying the best Dellonda hot tub
This is probably one of the biggest deterrents for buyers. The Dellonda hot tubs are known to be great products, but they don’t stand by them as much as other models do. Suppose you see that any retailers are giving their own warranties instead of the standard year warranty offered by Dellonda. In that case, it’s best to go with another model or manufacturer.
2. Read all reviews
Since these hot tubs are budget-friendly, this means that there will be fewer features and accessories than some people may expect. It doesn’t matter how cheap something is; if it can’t do what you need it to do for whatever reason, then you shouldn’t buy it.
3. Warranty duration
This is something that can be easily overlooked, but people tend to neglect this fact, especially if they rush through their purchase and checkout process. The warranty only lasts for one year, which isn’t as long as some other hot tubs out there nowadays. Be sure to double-check what the warranty entails before making your final purchase decision since this can help you save or lose more money in the end than expected.
4. Don’t expect top of the line features with these products
They come at budget rates, so almost everything will take a hit when considering quality and performance among users. Some complaints included water jets not being very powerful or consistent, warranties not being as helpful as they should, and the heater being weaker than expected. So even though you have a hot tub that is easy on your wallet, just know that this comes with certain sacrifices.
5. Check all the details of the product before buying
This means seeing how many jets are in each hot tub and where those jets are placed. While Dellonda tries to make their products more attractive looking by placing them outside or at strategic spots instead of inside where they can’t be seen, having fewer jets nearby may make for uncomfortable experiences when bathing since it could feel like there’s not enough power behind them, depending on who uses it.
7. Compare all prices of the available items
This is something that many customers neglect when buying any products online but it’s probably best to avoid this mistake as much as possible if you want to get the most value for your money, so comparing anything will allow you to do just that. At the same time, it will allow you to find which retailers are offering Dellonda hot tubs at the cheapest rates, so there’s no reason not to do this for any kind of purchase that you make.
8. Take into account all models and variations available
Different models and variations are available among Dellonda hot tubs, such as the number of jets, their type (either hydrotherapy or bubble), colour, shape, and more. It’s best to look over everything first before actually buying something since it can take a hit on what you like if you rush through this process too quickly. If your budget is tight, but you want specific features, consider seeing other options online before deciding which one to buy.
9. Durability and quality
It’s understandable to want a hot tub that will last for many years without any problems or issues popping up, but it has to happen in order for this to be worth anything at all. If the warranty doesn’t last long enough, then durability may not be as strong as expected, which can mean getting something that may break down on you after a short period, so it’s best not to neglect this simple fact about budget hot tubs.
10. Customer service
Contacting customer service is important when purchasing any product online, but this becomes even more important for budget products. If something breaks down, malfunctions, or just doesn’t work, then there should always be someone available that can lend a hand and help you fix the issue, especially if the warranty isn’t very helpful in these circumstances. So make sure that Dellonda hot tubs come with functional customer services before actually buying anything; otherwise, you could end up spending more than expected while trying to repair your own hot tub, which defeats what most people are looking for in the first place with these kinds of products.
Hot tub maintenance
Hot tub maintenance is important. You should never go on vacation or leave your Dellonda hot tub for more than a week without cleaning it out and getting the chemicals balanced. The dirt, debris, and other stuff that accumulates if you don’t clean it will cause an increase in bacteria levels to unhealthy levels. This will force you to empty the water from your Dellonda hot tub, damaging some systems. You also need to keep a close eye on small cracks and holes in the system because they can rapidly expand under pressure if not taken care of quickly enough.
You can fix minor issues with a minimum of parts replacement. Still, major problems could necessitate a complete re-build or even break down completely, which would require an entirely new hot tub installation.
You also need to be aware of what kind of subfloor you have under your Dellonda hot tub. If it is concrete, you should install the legs before the shell is lowered onto it to not damage them with screws or bolts. Most manufacturers recommend placement on a secondary surface, such as plywood, which can be placed over the cement slab. If you’ve already got your water in and are having troubles with bubbles showing up all around the edges, then most likely, it is too late. However, suppose these show only when guests are present. In that case, this is normal since they’re caused by gas escaping through tiny pinhole leaks in seams that form naturally during heating/cooling cycles combined with expansion due to temperature variation.
However, if bubbles are visible all the time or water is seeping out of cracks between panels, you should arrange to either fix the problem yourself (if you’re adept enough) or call in a professional to deal with it for you. If you wish to make any modifications to your hot tub systems, such as adding a different pump or a heater, they can be installed by professionals, but they will most likely charge extra for this service. If there were no complications and access is accessible from outside, re-filling your Dellonda hot tub may not even require help from anyone else – just fill it up and go!
Our best Dellonda hot tubs reviews
The Dellonda DL24 model is the ideal way to add some warmth and luxury to your back garden. With a spacious seating capacity for 4-6 people, this tub is both comfortable and practical, with multiple features that will make you enjoy your time in it even more. You can start enjoying hot water while submerged in soothing bubbles within seconds of turning on the pump – the smart digital control panel allows you easy access to all settings. Thanks to its pre-tested vinyl construction and fibreglass insulation this unit offers sturdy support and years of worry-free use.
The included ground mat helps to protect the tub from rough terrain, and the weather-resistant exterior provides a shield against rain, snow, or leaves. The tub is very easy to set up, inflate and deflate – simply plug it into any household power socket for hot water at the touch of a button.
Features “Smart” digital control panel with LED display Two adjustable massage jets Bubble function with seven colours LED light Fibreglass insulation Pre-tested vinyl construction Ground mat for protection against damage Multi-colour changing LEDs Automatic air suction device for easy deflation Patented pull out hardcover system with safety locking straps Ideal for 5/6 adults.
- It is easy to inflate and deflate; simply plug it into a power socket for hot water at the touch of a button.
- The mart digital control panel with an LED display offers precise temperature and massage-jet settings.
- The Bubble function with a built-in colour changing LED light for more fun.
- Fibreglass insulation provides years of worry-free use.
- The ground mat is for protection against rough terrain, along with a rugged exterior for all-weather conditions.
- It comes with a pull-out hardcover system with safety locking straps.
- The automatic air suction device helps you to quickly deflate it down to nothing within seconds when you are done with the hot tub.
- It is made from high-quality materials.
- It has a smart digital control panel with an LED display for easy use.
- There are two adjustable massage jets for added comfort.
- A bit difficult to set up.
- It is not as cheap as some other hot tubs available on the market.
Smart Pump with 24-hour timer and quick heating element included in the price! This is not a hot tub sold by other companies where you have to buy expensive extras that you do not need. The Dellonda provides all in one package for a great price!!! The hot tub includes a smart pump to keep it filled with water automatically so no more long hours filling the tub up every day. It also has a 24-hour timer so if you wish so, you can set it up to be filled when you are away at work during the day. This means you will get to enjoy the hot tub even on workdays (not that we recommend anyone spending too much time in the tub!) If you decide that you would like to use the hot tub water for your plants, this is also possible with an easy adjustment of the filter system.
The hot tub has six massage jet systems which are located around the outside of the tub so everyone can enjoy a good back massage every now and again without an argument! It’s not just fun in this spa; it’s working too with its four-person inflatable bench inside. The Dellonda inflatable hot tub spa comes ready inflated so there is no need to blow up anything or have lots of different air pumps lying around – they all deflate and can be easily stored away with the rest of your garden furniture.
Made from a premium grade, multi-layered laminated PVC material, this Dellonda 2-4 person inflatable wood effect hot tub spa is really easy to maintain and clean as it just has to be hosed down whenever it gets dirty. Heaters are designed to last for years and years, so no need to worry about them breaking or buying new ones any time soon! This particular Dellonda hot tub is good enough for up to four people at once, which we think makes it pretty family-friendly! Assembly takes around 30 minutes, and you don’t even have to turn on the power if you don’t want to because it’s smart pump does it all automatically.
- It comes with an easy-to-use smart pump with a 24-hour timer and temperature control system.
- It can accommodate your whole family.
- It is designed with an integrated water filtration system for enhanced cleanliness.
- The detachable headrests give you more comfort.
- The wooden effect makes the device more attractive.
- The hot tub has a nice modern design that will suit any garden.
- It is easy to install and maintain.
- Easy to set-up
- It is sold only in one colour
- No inflatable cover included
- The wood effect may fade after time
Luxury, contemporary design meets all-around functionality. The Dellonda inflatable hot tub combines excellent value with optimum relaxation and family time in the garden. The inflatable hot tub immediately sets itself apart from regular garden furniture due to its chic style with its appealing rattan effect. A special highlight is a smart pump that ensures that up to six people at a time can enjoy steaming hot water for relaxing moments together in your own private spa.
The jet system is made of excellent jets with air bubbles each that ensure powerful hydro massage. This system delivers both a soothing hydro massage and bubble bath for an additional feeling of wellbeing thanks to an integrated heating system that heats the water up to°C (104°F). A built-in water filtration system provides perfect hygiene and prevents the growth of algae on the inside.
All this is provided with minimal effort by a cordless remote control that you can use to select your desired settings. You’ll also love the practical accessories: a salt testing strip and an inflation hose ensure optimum water quality while cleaning and maintaining your new inflatable hot tub.
- It has an excellent rattan effect design.
- The built-in bubbling system with air bubbles and strong hydro massage jets.
- The water filtration system prevents the growth of algae.
- Offers more relaxation
- Can fit in any outdoor space
- Smart-pump technology
- Easy to assemble and use
- The Instruction Manual may not be very helpful.
The DL17 Dellonda inflatable hot tub is the perfect addition to your garden this summer. With enough room for 4-6 people, with its sleek and contemporary design, it will look at home in any sized yard.
The wooden-effect cabinet features a smart digital control panel that has an anti-splash back cover and LED illuminated buttons so you can enjoy it all year round, even when the sun goes down. The control panel also features an automatic start/stop system with a digital display showing the current operating temperature and time remaining until the water reaches optimum heat (40 degrees).
The pump includes a filter cartridge, drain plug, and filter drainage bag, making cleaning up after use easy.
- It has a capacity of four to six people.
- Its operating temperature range: 5 to 40 degrees.
- It has a stainless steel water treatment system.
- The anti-splashback covers on the digital controller prevent water from splashing onto buttons for comfort and ease of use.
- It is designed with a smart digital control panel featuring illuminated LED buttons for clarity.
- The hot tub has an automatic start/stop with a digital display showing current water temperature and time remaining until optimum heat is reached (40 degrees).
- Digital control panel
- Easy to use
- There are no major complaints about this product yet.
In conclusion, this hot tub buyer’s guide is a great way to find the best Dellonda hot tub model on the market. It can be difficult to determine what model of Dellonda hot tub you need just from looking around on the web. This buyer’s guide helps you determine which model is exactly right for your property as well as how much it will cost. The expert reviews give you insight into each model so that you can determine if it is right for your needs and have the information necessary to make an educated decision before purchasing one.