The product might vary for each seller, but their warranty will be applicable if you buy it from an authentic source. You can find all details about their warranty policy on the official site.
Intex hot tubs are great to unwind and relax after a hard day’s work. If you cannot afford to buy a wooden or fibreglass spa, then Intex hot tub might be your good option as they have some sturdy models at economical prices. If you are planning to buy one, then we recommend that you read our Intex hot tub reviews and find out which is best for your needs.
Today we will review the five best Intex hot tubs so that it becomes easy for you to choose:
When we talk about the durability and toughness of a product, nothing can beat an Intex product. It is best known for its extremely sturdy models. The return policy on Intex’s products is also very generous. At the same time, most companies don’t allow returns of open items, but this company allows you to return an open item within 90 days of purchase. That shows how confident they are about their quality. However, there are some disadvantages too. Intex hot tubs are very heavy, and they need two strong people to install them, as otherwise, it is very difficult. This model of Intex provides a nice bubble massage for your body. It warms up the water to a temperature range between 68-104 degrees Fahrenheit, perfect if you plan to use it during winters.
What you get from Intex hot tubs
- Heating system, two filter cartridges, and thermal ground cloth.
- Two filter cartridges for freshwater filtration.
- Ground Cloth to protect the bottom of the tub from rocks and sharp objects in your backyard.
- A carry bag for easy storage after the spa season is over.
- A filter cartridge pump to filter the water to prevent mineral buildup.
- An inflation hose for inflating the tub quickly and easily.
- The Hard Water Treatment System allows you to enjoy your spa without worrying about hard water problems like scale formation or foaming agents found in hard water.
- A thermal ground cloth helps retain the heat and makes this spa usable during winters.
- An inflation/deflation hose for easy inflating and deflating of the tub after each use.
- Two filter cartridges that are used to keep your Intex hot tub clean and clear every time you use it.
What to consider before buying an Intex hot tub
The following are the things to look out for before buying an Intext hot tub:
Intex hot tubs come in a wide variety of capacities, and you should choose the one that best fits your family size. If it is only for personal use, then a single-person capacity would be enough.
2. Heater type
We recommend that you buy an Intex hot tub with a built-in heating system as they are highly efficient. However, if you want to save a little money and go for a portable heater, then choose the one that is energy efficient and has a control panel.
3. Construction material
Intex hot tubs are made from puncture-proof Fiber-Tech, which provides great durability even when kids jump around, or dogs play inside it. It will last for many years. Even if you have kids at home who don’t know how to handle this spa carefully, you can still buy Intex hot tubs as they are sturdy and durable.
4. Ease of assembly
Intex hot tubs are probably the easiest ones to assemble as they come with a user manual, and you don’t have to pay for installation. It requires no professional help or tools, so a single person can easily put it together. Once you invest in buying an Intex hot tub, we recommend that you regularly spend some time maintaining your spa. To keep it clean and clear, always use filter cartridges along with the hard water treatment system. The cleaning process is quite simple as all filters are removable and therefore easy to clean or replace as per requirement. In case your pump works very slowly, do not worry; just switch off the spa heater and give it 24 hours rest. This should solve the problem permanently.
What consumers like about Intex hot tubs
- Many buyers who bought this product were happy that it was easy to set up and install. They praised the design and spaciousness of this model, while some liked that it came with an attached heater to make your spa-time a luxurious experience. They also loved the fact that it could fit four adults easily.
- Some customers said they used this model for more than five years without facing any problems, which shows how durable Intex products are.
- People love their warranty policy and friendly customer service, especially when they have dealt with other companies whose representatives didn’t even apologise after breaking the accessories or deflating/defogging the products during transit.
- One user said that it is better to go for an Intex hot tub than the competition as it has everything you need, and all of these features are well-made and durable. What more do you want? The only thing he disliked about this product was its price.
Intex hot tub maintenance tips
Before you start using the Intex hot tub, make sure that it has been filled up completely with water. If there is no heater in your hot tub and if it is not winter season, you can add a few gallons of water and open the top cover to let heated air escape to maintain an ideal temperature inside during use.
You need to clean the pump filter every week and replace the cartridge once in two weeks. This prevents any impurities from entering your spa system. Once in a while, unscrew all pump parts and soak them in chlorine-free water for 15 minutes before scrubbing them gently without damaging any filter or hose. You should also regularly brush away debris from the walls and floor of this product so that it doesn’t block the pump and heater.
Why you should buy Intex hot tub
The price tag is not something out of reach because this model is reasonably priced depending on its size, product warranty, accessories included inside the package, heating capacity, etc.
If you are looking for a high-quality hot tub with amazing features under your budget, Intex PureSpa is the one to opt for.
Intex hot tubs come with an enormous range of accessories that will help you enjoy every minute spent inside this spa. Its control panel is quite convenient and lets users control air pressure, water jet speed, and other functions too. You just need to know how to use them properly for maximum fun and relaxation!
The best part about buying Intex hot tubs is that no matter what problem arises during assembly or usage, you can contact customer service anytime because all of their representatives are friendly and free from any sort of attitude problems. They solve problems very politely, so you don’t have to worry about getting scolded at any point in time.
Our best Intex hot tubs reviews
Whether you’re looking to unwind after a stressful day at work or simply want an affordable way to pamper friends and family, the Intex Greywood Deluxe four Person Spa is the right choice for you. This spa has four seats with two headrests so everyone can enjoy comfortable conversation while receiving their own personalised jet stream massage. The top of the rim is appointed with moulded cup holders that are big enough to fit most beverage containers, perfect for holding your favourite drink while you unwind in your easy-care PureSpa tub. The wireless control panel includes a digital control panel that allows you to manage the 104 high-powered bubble jets, making it simple to adjust water pressure without ever leaving your seat! You can also track how long your spa will run with the handy power/time remaining readout.
The Intex Greywood Deluxe Spa is a space-efficient hot tub that can be easily disassembled and conveniently stored when not in use, plus it complies with all British Electrical Codes! Its rust-resistant, durable PVC construction ensures that your PureSpa will last season after season, year after year. This spa is also equipped with a Fiber-Tech Construction, which means high strength and durability as well as flotation. The two filter cartridges ensure clear, refreshing water so you can relax in comfort while being surrounded by crisp, clean water. You’ll have no trouble finding the perfect temperature for your pool since this model features state of the art insulation to retain heat.
The PureSpa line of spas is Intex’s flagship product. It is easy to understand why once you experience the hydrotherapy massage coupled with the convenience of a portable hot tub. The water filtration system keeps your spa clean while ensuring smooth, silky water that will not damage your heater or pump. It is manufactured using the highest quality materials for use in harsh environments.
- It is an energy-efficient insulated PureSpa, hence reducing your electricity bills.
- It comes with a digital control panel with power & timer readouts for more convenience.
- It is designed with a massage system with 104 revitalising bubble jets for more relaxation.
- The sturdy, durable construction type or Fiber-Tech Construction makes this product a long-lasting one.
- It is simple to maintain and heats faster.
- Rapid heating
- Simple to use
- It is a large spa and may not fit in a single room.
The Intex 85 x 28-inch Purespa Massage Set is a comfortable inflatable lounger. This product has a built-in, high-powered massage unit that delivers soothing bubble jets and neck vibration. The motor comes with two massaging speeds and an adjustable neck vibration intensity function. You will be completely relaxed as you enjoy the bubbles and soothing vibrations of this amazing foot bath. It features a special heating system to give your feet added comfort during those cold winter months. This item uses low voltage power, so it’s safe for a direct plug-in in your home. It is also convenient to use in the office because it only needs a standard wall outlet to work.
It is a simple to control unit and has a single-speed motor with two massage programs, and it comes with an advanced control panel. It is equipped with a timer so you can set the bubbler’s on/off time. It has an adjustable water temperature system, so you can easily set the right temperature for your preference. This product has an extra-large basin so that it will accommodate both of your feet at once. The unit is made with non-skid safety boots to keep it in place while it’s working.
The massage bubbles are provided by a patented bubble generating system strategically placed under the foot bath inside a special channel under its cover. The bubbles flow through this channel, across the water’s surface and then burst out to create a bubbling effect inside the foot spa. Water depth must be about four inches deep for maximum effect. It also comes with two removable inflatable heads equipped with vibration motors that provide soothing neck massages.
- It delivers a soothing bubble massage with adjustable intensity.
- The patented bubble generating system delivers a bubbling effect inside the footbath.
- An advanced control panel features an on/off button and timer for more convenience.
- The inflation hose adds comfort during cold winter months.
- It is constructed using Fibre-Tech Technology, hence making it durable.
- The grab handles make it easier to transport this hot tub.
- Different massage unit
- Simple to use control panel
- Limited heat loss
- It may take time to heat up.
- The inflation hose does not fit in when the product is inflated.
If you want to relax after a long day of work or unwind at the end of a promising day, there is no better way than with the use of the Intex PureSpa: 4 Person Hot Tub. This portable and inflatable hot tub is designed for four individuals. It provides you not only with soothing hydrotherapy but also with an overwhelming sense of relaxation that will promote healthy living.
The Intex PureSpa: 4 Person Hot Tub is equipped with two filter cartridges made of easy-to-clean materials. Furthermore, the solid construction ensures that it can withstand years of frequent use to keep your guests refreshed. The top side handles give you the luxury of moving around this unit easily until you find the best spot where you can relax and enjoy its therapeutic benefits.
This inflatable hot tub comes with all the features and accessories needed to ensure that every moment spent inside it is a pleasure for everyone to remember. An insulated ground cloth stays firmly in place while setting up; there is no need to worry about slipping or falling during setup. It also includes two headrests, an inflatable floor for comfort and insulation, a thermal ground cloth to protect the bottom from heat loss, and two filter cartridges.
The Intex PureSpa: 4 Person Hot Tub is versatile enough to accommodate up to four people at a time while delivering an unequalled sense of relaxation and rejuvenation. The top lid lifts up so you can easily get in and out of the unit without much effort, while the insulated tube keeps water at your desired temperature for extended periods. It comes with a carry bag where you can store all its accessories when not in use. As such, this inflatable spa does not require plumbing connections or permanent installation, making it hassle-free to set up and take down when necessary.
- It is easy to set up and take it down.
- The headrest gives your neck support.
- The two filter cartridges provide clean, refreshing water
- The carry bag included storing all accessories when not in use.
- It comes in attractive colours, making it look luxurious.
- The hot tub is constructed in a portable design.
- Convenient due to its easy setup
- Soothing hydrotherapy for relaxing after a hard day’s work
- Versatile enough to serve four people at once
- It can only be used in the outdoors
- Requires an electricity source nearby
This Intex Pure Spa Luxury Jacuzzi is a great way to relax in luxurious comfort. The sturdy Fiber-Tech Construction and the puncture-resistant three-ply laminated material provide the ultimate support, durability, and convenience for years of use. Relaxing in soothing jets of water streaming from strategically placed jets soothe your body and invigorate your soul. Enjoy handheld showers, soothing bubble seats and an easy drain system for simple cleanup after the fun is done! You can even heat the spa at home or by using a chemical floater if you choose.
The Intex Pure Spa has Jets strategically placed around the hot tub to provide a soothing massage for your body. This product also features an easy drain system, making cleanup after use easy and simple.
- It is designed using Fiber-Tech Construction and puncture-resistant three-ply laminated material, which provide the ultimate support, durability and convenience for years of use.
- It fits four people comfortably.
- The relaxing bubble seats provide soothing comfort as you sit in the spa.
- The handheld showers enhance your bathing experience and provide an easy way to clean the spa.
- It also features an easy drain system making cleanup after use a breeze.
- The spa is very easy to set up and take down and is simple to store.
- Easy to clean
- Some users have an issue with the control panel
Experience the joys of warm water therapy in this simple to set up, easy to maintain PureSpa Bubble Massage Spa. It easily fits four people at once and accommodates more if several children are using it simultaneously. PureSpa provides relaxation, eases muscle aches and pains, helps circulation, improves blood pressure and breathing problems. It also offers health benefits such as cleansing pores making your skin soft and beautiful.
This product is very easy to maintain. It has two filter cartridges, one for the water and another for making sure no bacteria grow inside it. However, you should always replace your filters regularly. The cartridge lasts about two weeks which is ideal since you will have time to slowly adjust to the chemicals put into the spa. You just need to hook up an air blower or pump of some sort for this hot tub spa to work properly. This way of powering your spa allows you to sit back and relax while it works its magic. All you have to do is wait until the bubbles start flowing!
A simple push-button control panel allows you to switch between several different functions. If you want your bubble jets on, press the “on” button and watch how it fills with bubbles while also heating up the water, reaching 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Celsius). The heat is controlled by an insulated cover with an easy access safety feature, so closing or opening it for use is quick and safe.
Not only are there headrests, but they are also inflatable, so putting them in just right will not be difficult. They help keep your neck and shoulders warm since the jet streams come from underneath you, which can get rather chilly during winter nights or if no one else gets into the spa with you.
- It comes with four easy to carry, inflatable headrests.
- It’s easy to clean and maintain.
- The control panel has a number of functions.
- It Includes two filter cartridges.
- Setting it up is simple, as well as powering it on.
- Large capacity
- Simple to control
- Headrests may be difficult to inflate
- Setting up an air pump can be complicated
Overall, if you’re interested in a spacious and cheap hot tub that can be easily placed outside, I recommend Intex hot tubs. The models we reviewed here today have proved to be very comfortable, at least for four people, and they are big enough to enjoy the water even during colder days of the year or using it as your main jacuzzi during warmer seasons.