This site is dedicated to all things Mspa related. They combine romantic relaxation with high-end luxury into one amazing experience! We provide unbiased information on the top Mspa spas, and we highly recommend that you check them out. We aim to be the best Mspa review site on the web.
We hope your visit is informative and you get all of your questions answered about Mspas.
Mspa is an acronym for Modern Spa. Mspas were invented in 1972, and they combine the relaxing experience of a hot tub with high-end luxury. They have been around since the early ’70s; however, it has become increasingly popular among today’s health-conscious society because of their advantages over other forms of relaxation such as the sauna or the hot tub. Even if you are not necessarily interested in purchasing one yourself, learning more about them can be very interesting, so we recommend that you continue reading!
What to look out for in a Mspa inflated hot tub
1. Power requirements
The Mspa spas need to be plugged into an electrical outlet. Make sure that the power requirements are compatible with your current appliance.
2. Enclosure material
The Mspa enclosures can come in two varieties – polyethene or acrylic. Acrylic is more expensive than polyethene. However, it is much more durable, and they offer increased safety measures because they do not absorb heat like their cheaper alternatives, so they stay cooler on the touch. This means fewer skin irritations as well as a longer product lifespan.
3. Size of Mspa
Even if you think you have enough space for a hot tub at first glance, you might want to double-check before making your final decision because they are generally bulky due to the nature of the product. Make sure to choose an area that is easily accessible because you will need to make frequent trips to it!
4. Type of jets
The Mspa jets come in two varieties – air and water jets. They both offer different kinds of massage, so it is mostly a matter of preference as to which you prefer more. Keep in mind that the latter costs more than the former. Air Jets are lighter on your body due to their reduced water pressure. However, they do not provide as intense a massage as the latter option does. There are also dual-mode jet systems available where there is either strong or gentle water pressure depending on your mood at the time.
5. Bromine vs chlorine
You can choose to buy a Mspa with either bromine or chlorine. Both types have their advantages and disadvantages, so as long as you do your research before making a purchase, you will find the one that is right for you. If you tend to develop dry skin from using chlorine regularly, it might be best to go with bromine instead, which has a softer impact on your skin because of its naturally humidifying effect.
The capacity of a hot tub determines how many people can fit in it at once. The bigger, the better! Remember that this should only be one of the factors that influence your decision; however, other factors such as size or price are more important.
Last but not least, the cost is definitely something you should take into consideration. You don’t want to over-stretch your budget, so try to choose the best Mspa for you within your price range at all times. If there are no big price differences, go with the one that appeals more to you aesthetically because that will increase your enjoyment of the product.
Benefits of Mspa hot tubs
We all expect to benefit from the products that we buy. This goes without saying, but this will have to be weighed up against the price in most cases. If you are spending a sum of money on something intended for personal use, you will want value for money. Whether it’s your sofa, car or hot tub, you will want to be sure that you are getting the best possible product for your money.
Mspa hot tubs provide everyone with an opportunity to enjoy a great home spa experience at a price that is affordable.
What’s more, Mspa spas are manufactured in Italy by the respected company Aquaterra Spa. This means quality control is at the heart of production.
Why choose an Mspa hot tub?
The Mspa are well-made and stylish in appearance, they may cost a little more than the standard garden variety portable spa but when you consider that these spas can be used all year round then you immediately start to see value for money.
There is nothing quite like the experience of bathing in a hot spa bath when it’s cold outside. You can use them indoors, outdoors or even in your garden.
Simply plug into any regular PowerPoint, and you are ready to go. Once filled with water, you can start enjoying your Mspa right away.
The design is something that stands out. They look great, and the rounded shape makes them very easy to use and maintain.
Mspa inflatable hot tub material
The Mspa hot tubs are made from a high-quality PVC material. This makes them both light and very durable as well as easy to maintain.
There will be no more hassles with cleaning or trying to maintain hygiene levels around your spa. You can easily wipe off any watermarks around the outside of your Mspa. And with the soft materials used to construct the inside of the spa, you will not have to worry about having any harsh plastics against your skin. You will be able to enjoy a relaxing hot bath at any time of year in comfort and style with an Mspa spa.
How to clean Mspa inflatable hot tub
The following are steps to follow when cleaning your Mspa hot tub:
- The first step is to remove the filler cap to release pressure inside the tub. Be sure there are no children or pets in the way when doing this, because while the water may not be very warm at this point it can still cause injury. Fill a bucket with your garden hose and set it to a low pressure.
Insert filler cap to release pressure inside the tub. Remove the filler cap, be sure there are no children or pets in the way when doing this.
- Turn on your hot tub’s jets one-by-one until all of them are on. This will help stir up any dirt and debris that has settled at the bottom of your inflatable hot tub.
- Now fill your cleaner bucket with your garden hose turned to its highest setting again. Dip the scrub brush into the water and allow it to draw some water back into itself. Then apply liberally around both sides of the entire body of the spa – pay particular attention to areas with crevices that may have collected dirt, such as where panels meet and where jets are placed. After making a good initial application of cleaner, sprinkle some baking soda over the spa while it is still wet and scrub again until your inflatable hot tub has been fully covered in this mixture. Rinse thoroughly with the hose before turning off the jets.
- Once your Mspa inflatable hot tub has turned cold, apply a thin layer of A&A Acrylic Spa Shield to protect its surface. Allow to dry for eight hours or overnight before using again.
- The frequency that you will need to clean your Mspa inflatable hot tub depends on how often you use it. If you use it once a month, it should be cleaned every two weeks; if three times a week, then every week; and so on until you find what works best for your schedule. You can also cleanse your inflatable hot tub by using simple soap and water.
Our best Mspa reviews
The MSpa Bergen 2021 Model is a round hot tub that can fit four adults. It’s fitted with 118 high power performance jets powered by an extremely quiet, energy-efficient DC pump. The water treatment system uses salt to keep the water clean and warm up to 104-degrees Fahrenheit.
The exterior is made of durable TriTech material – three layers of PVC reinforced with nylon fibre for extra strength. A tough laminated PVC cover protects the tub from leaves, dirt, weather and other bad agents when not in use. The tub is easy to set up, use and maintain. All you need is to hook it up with your garden hose, fill in the water and relax!
- It has an energy-efficient DC pump.
- The hot tub is designed with 118 powerful air jets for enhanced relaxation.
- The digital control panel is on the side of the tub for easy use from inside or outside water.
- It is constructed with three layers of PVC reinforced with nylon fibre for extra strength and durability: a tough laminated PVC cover protects the tub from leaves, dirt, weather and other bad agents when not in use.
- It is easy to set up and maintain; all you need is to hook it up with your garden hose, fill in the water and relax!
- It has more than enough space for four people to sit in it comfortably at the same time.
- High-quality material
- Easy to set up
- Simple to maintain
- It’s not good for tall people.
The MSPA D-AL06 Alpine six Person Inflatable Hot Tub is a roomy spa with features to please even the most demanding customers. This powerful, six-person inflatable hot tub exceeds expectations regarding performance and luxury for its price range! It features the latest German hydromassage system, comfortable seating space inside and out, soothing water filtration, and an easy-to-operate digital control panel.
The inflating process is straightforward, and the tub can be set up in less than an hour. The finished spa weighs around 170 pounds but can hold up to 600 pounds once fully inflated. Made of puncture-resistant rhino-tech six-layer reinforced PVC material, this hot tub provides years of luxurious hydrotherapy enjoyment. A digital control panel and filter are included for optimal performance.
- It is designed with 108 Innovative & Dynamic air jets for enhanced body massage.
- It is easy to set up, thus saving you time and effort.
- The cover included is heat-insulated for more convenience.
- It comes with a fully automatic digital control panel for ease of use.
- Innovative air massage system
- Comfortable and relaxing
Some customers have stated that the pump doesn’t work as efficiently as they would like it to.
This item provides a state-of-the-art hot tub at an affordable price. It has enough room for four people and features an ergonomically designed lounger with a headrest, footrest and armrest on the side of the spa. The MSpa Lite is easy to install and maintain, requiring no plumbing or running water – simply add fresh tap water and enjoy soothing hot water in 30 minutes. You can then plug into any household outlet (220 volts) and experience up to 48 hours of continuous operation.
This sleekly styled hot tub is also environmentally friendly: it’s more energy-efficient than gas heaters and propane costs. The MSpa Lite is made of 6-mm thick Polyvinyl Chloride material that is virtually unbreakable and impervious to staining. It also features a painted steel-plated interior and exterior.
There is no need to purchase chemicals with this spa; simply use ordinary tap water. Clean the filter regularly, and you’re good to go for over 12 months without draining or refilling or adding harmful chemicals. High jets massage tired muscles and promote circulation, while the massage lounger provides comfort at an affordable price. And due to the energy savings over other hot tubs – it will pay for itself in less than a year! This ultra-modern portable spa is perfect for home, apartment, poolside, patio anywhere.
- It has a relatively larger capacity of 700 litres; hence it can accommodate your family.
- The hot tub can reach high temperatures up to 37°C.
- It is an ergonomically designed lounger with a headrest, footrest and armrest on the side of the spa.
- It is made with 6mm thick Polyvinyl Chloride material, which is virtually unbreakable.
- It also features a painted steel-plated interior and exterior.
- There is no need for you to purchase chemicals; simply use ordinary tap water with it.
- The easy-to-remove cartridge helps you clean the filters easily.
- Easy to install and maintain
- Requires no plumbing
- It comes at an affordable cost.
- Some customers are not satisfied with the size of the hot tub.
The inflatable hot tub is the perfect way to relax with family and friends. Just unfold, connect the air hose and watch it grow! With its sleek design, this Soho Bubble hot tub will blend seamlessly into any backyard décor. Once inflated, it holds 930l of water (232 gallons), accommodating up to six adults at a time. It has an adjustable temperature control system which ranges from 37°C – 40°C / 98°F – 104°F so you can select your favourite settings for ultimate relaxation. The premium thermal protective groundsheet provides insulation and protects your spa against sharp objects on the ground (avoid sticks & rocks).
To complete this package, we have provided two filter cartridges to ensure a clean and inviting water experience. It is constructed using puncture-resistant three-ply laminated material, the spa is durable enough to handle all kinds of weather conditions, making it great for indoor and outdoor use. Please note this inflatable hot tub does not come with a pump but does include two filter cartridges. For your convenience, an air hose with a spray gun is also included so you can quickly top up the air levels in your spa after inflation.
- Before using, check that the temperature inside the hot tub does not exceed 40°C / 104°F or fall below 37°C.
- Never allow children to enter the inflatable hot tub unsupervised.
- Empty the hot tub when not in use (once deflated) and store it in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Never use chemical or abrasive cleaners to clean the cushions.
- Always drain your hot tub before leaving it unoccupied for long periods of time (i.e., during winter).
- It is easy to inflate and deflate with the multifunctional air pump
- It is constructed using puncture-resistant Polyvinyl Chloride material; hence it is a long-lasting hot-tub.
- It is durable enough to handle all kinds of weather conditions, making it great for indoor or outdoor use.
- It has a maximum user capacity of six adults.
- The inflatable hot tub includes two filter cartridges to clean the water during your soak time.
- Simple to inflate
- Larger capacity
- Easy to clean
- Easy to assemble
- A bit top-heavy during inflation
This six Seaters spa is the best investment you will make in your backyard. The luxurious inflatable hot tub can hold up to 6 adults at a time. This hot tub allows you to enjoy the benefits of hydrotherapy, which is known for its many qualities, including stress relief and pain management.
The MSPA 6 Seater Inflatable hot-tub has multi-coloured changing LED lights housed in black plastic under the water surface, making it easy to find when they need trimming. Digital control panels control the powerful jets on either side of the inflatable hot tub spa with different massage settings to choose from.
The package includes a chemical floater that makes it easy to maintain the hot tub at peak performance. For best results, the water in the spa should be treated with chlorine or bromine tablets, ensuring clean and pure water all season long.
It is recommended to let the inflatable hot tub reach its maximum temperature before use. By doing this, you are sure of getting instant relief from pain and enjoying every bit of your inflatable hot tub spa. You can lay back on one of the waterproof headrests while listening to your favourite music through the stereo system before jumping into action with your family and friends.
- It comes with an electronic LED control panel with different massage settings.
- The hot tub is designed with a built-in headrest for comfort and safety.
- The process of installing this inflatable hot tub is straightforward.
- It has smart drain valves that drain water effortlessly.
- The ground cloth protects the base from sharp objects.
- Easy to set-up
- Variety of setting options
The ground cloth can come off easily during use.
As we said in our intro best inflatable hot tubs are a great entry into this type of bathing experience, and they’re very affordable. They take considerably less time to set up than their counterparts and don’t require any tools or specialist equipment. Most models that come with seats will fit two people quite comfortably, but models that fit four or six too for more social experiences with friends and family members. Like all things, though, it depends on how much space you have available and your own budget since these will naturally be more expensive than some other options.
As a bonus, the best inflatable hot tubs are also very portable and could be moved from one part of the house to another with relative ease. Whether it’s taken backpacking or simply transported around your home, there should be no problem moving them when required.
For anyone looking for something reliable and does not want to splash out on a more expensive option, we recommend starting with this guide. You will get the best inflatable hot tubs from Mspa range.